Bring Back Steve!
Election Day: May 1, 2021
(or Early Voting April 19 - April 27)
A Servant Leader from a Family of Volunteers, I have been honored to serve as Councilmember for the last 3 years ending May 2021, following a run for Mayor. What a learning experience and congratulations to Mayor Kevin Falconer, where I currently serve as his Mayor Pro-Tem - My Work is NOT DONE!
Momentum is on our side in Carrollton, with many good things happening in all parts:
- Focus on Public Safety
- ISO Rating Increase for Fire Department - reduces home owner insurance rates
- New Police Station
- Additional Police Beat in the North
- 5th & 6th Medics Added Fulltime -- Keeping our response times in check
- Enhanced 911 Service -- hosted now in Carrollton vs. Denton
- Shared Fire Training Facility
- Record Low Major Crimes
- Record Low Response Times
- Redevelopment of some of our Shopping Centers
- Record Low Vacancy Rates in Retail, Industrial and Office Sectors
- Historic Downtown Square & Pioneer Park Redevelopment
- Railroad No Whistle / Quiet-Zones -- Love the "Sounds of Silence"
- City Entry Point Beautification Efforts
- 7 straight years of Tax Rate reductions
- Over $32M+/yr in Pay-as-you-Go Infrastructure Investment - Arterials, Neighborhoods & Parks
- Transparency Award from State Comptrollers Office
- AAA Bond Rating from Finch
- Bustling Economy
- Jobs and Development coming to Carrollton (Interceramic, AmerisourceBergen, 3-Nations Brewery, etc...)
- Dog Parks & Splash Pads
- Parks & Leisure Amenity Upgrades
- Senior Center Expansion
- Growth in New Development raising Appraised base 50% over last 6 years vs. 1% in prior 10 years
- Much, Much, more....
We cannot afford to lose traction and momentum! Sign up NOW to help!
Pd Pol Adv: Babick4Carrollton Campaign for City Council Pl 1; Peggi Babick Treasurer; 3705 Canon Gate Circle; Carrollton TX 75007
Babick endorsed by Apartment Association of Greater Dallas
Babick received the unanimous endorsement for City Council Place 1 race in Carrollton by the Apartment Association of Greater Dallas for his transparency and stewardship of property rights - in part due to his involvement in the Transit Oriented Development of Carrollton.
MetroTex Realtor Association Endorses Steve Babick - Carrollton City Council Place 1
MetroTex announced today endorsement of candidates for key contested elections across the DFW market earlier this week. "I’m pleased to inform you that your candidacy has been endorsed by the MetroTex Association of REALTORS®" said Diana Martin of MetroTex.
CFFA - First Responders Endorse Babick for City Council
The Carrollton Fire Fighters Association, providing the First Responder Endorsement for this May 5th Election, have tapped Steve Babick as their choice for Councilmember, Place 1. The Selection process includes a narrative provided by a field of 9 Councilmembers for 4 seats focused on Priorities, Vision followed by a panel interview. The First Responder cited the following reasons:
- Proven Prior-Record on Council
- Experience on an otherwise Junior City Council
- Mastery of the City Budget Process
- Priorities for Carrollton as we approach the next decade
- Strong position on Public Safety
Incredible WIN for Carrollton to bring Amerisourcebergen to Carrollton, Texas with its $113M Corporate Relocation and 3,000 employees on 30-acres when completed. Thank you Billingsley Company for the Development Leadership, City Staff for all the tireless work and creativity and to the Employee's and Corporate Leadership for calling Carrollton Home with their #CarrolltonJourney - the branding they have developed internally as the excitement grows for a CY2019 move-in.
From an old Service Station to a new Architects Office. Tour the Transformation.